Veros Credit is a leading provider of auto financing solutions. We specialize in the acquisition and servicing of motor vehicle retail installment contracts through our vast network of franchise and independent automobile dealers. Our 20+ years of subprime and near prime auto lending experience, combined with our commitment to strong personal relationships with our dealers and customers, enables us to deliver quality service and a robust lending program.
We offer a dynamic and friendly “business casual” work environment, competitive pay and an outstanding benefits package. Some of our benefit offerings include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan w/ Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Leave
- And a lot more!
At Veros Credit, we value our employees and encourage their professional growth and success by investing in training and promoting from within.
About The Position
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of software applications using the latest web-based technologies in Microsoft (.NET), SQL Server, Angular JS, ReactJS and Node JS.
- Participation in all activities of the complete SDLC process, including formal written documentation, and interaction with customers.
- Create, design, develop, and document software based on technical requirements.
- Write code, test, enhance, and debug software products.
- Work with a team of developers to ensure each project meets quality and timeline goals.
- Research and resolve code defects.
- Participate in code reviews, code analysis, and identification of software risks.
- Create detailed written technical documentation based on functional requirements and as part of the SDLC.
- Follow mandatory best practices as part of the SDLC.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of progressive software engineering experience with 4+ years of Microsoft SQL Server programming experience and 2+ years of internet application development experience.
- Exceptional knowledge of rational databases, ORM and SQL Queries.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), design patterns and programming skills.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies especially in geographically distributed team environment.
- Extensive experience with web and database technologies: ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC, WCF, Web API, T-SQL, SQL Server.
- In-depth knowledge of modern UI Patterns, Java Script, Client side libraries, CSS, bootstrap and validation framework like Angular JS, React JS and Node JS is must.
- Experience in turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences for the web and mobile.
- Experience with RDBMS like SQL Server is required.
- Experience working on large enterprise projects, and proven ability to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- Experience with cloud (AWS, AZURE, etc.).
- Ability to interact with others in a professional, tactful, and sensitive manner.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in Micro Services and in CI/CD.
- Knowledge of Jenkins is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
DOE + Bonus