This is an on-site position in Bellevue, WA, not a remote position.
Come join oneZero Financial Systems! An exciting, fast-growing company with Headquarters in Cambridge MA, oneZero empowers banks, brokerages and hedge funds with cutting edge trade routing and execution technology. Our platform, deployed with 200+ entities globally, features a low-latency trading environment, integrations to the world’s leading execution venues, and reliable IT infrastructure and technical support—all designed to be customized and scaled to serve any business model and any size of market participant. We take pride in our great work atmosphere and highly motivated team of engineers. We are currently looking for a motivated and talented Senior Software Engineer to join our development team in Bellevue, WA. Our workplace, located in downtown Bellevue in Lincoln Square South, is inclusive and offers flexible hours, with some capacity to work from home.
The engineering team at oneZero is largely comprised of video game industry veterans who are now applying their skills to cutting edge trading technology. Our team includes former game industry Technical Directors and Senior Engineers from the likes of Irrational Games (2K Games), Microsoft, and Amazon.
To learn more about the challenges of financial software engineering at oneZero, please read this article: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/gaming-your-way-top-how-financial-software-companies-can-kline/
Throughout its history, our firm has been guided by three core principles:
- Never compromise on quality: We hire only the best people, giving them the best equipment and tools, so that we can build the highest performing, most stable, and best supported technology in the industry.
- Operate with integrity: Our products are designed to be uncompromisingly fair and transparent both to our clients as well as their customers.
- Never take risk in the market: We are not a hedge fund, we're not a brokerage, and we never trade on our own behalf. By avoiding taking any side in financial transactions we are able to remain independent, impartial, and focused solely on making the best possible product for our customers.
Our engineers are responsible for the technical aspects of designing, implementing and maintaining oneZero Financial software products and features, including both commercial products and internal tools.
- As part of a small international team of very senior developers you will be expected to help develop, enhance, and maintain of every aspect of the company’s technology suite. Your software will be held to a very high standard of efficiency, reliability, clarity, and usability by the development team and our customers.
- Frequently you will be expected to collaborate with the business, design, operations, and QA teams as needed to refine product designs and advise on technical design.
- As needed, you will assist the operations team to efficiently diagnose and resolve issues that occur in production (e.g. forensic log and crash dump analysis, hotfix build generation).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Significant and demonstrably strong C++ development experience.
- Able to reliably estimate and complete assignments with a minimum of oversight, but able to take direction as necessary.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude. Our team has exceptional productivity and high employee morale because we respect one another and work well together.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
Dependent on Relevant Experience