Fidelity TalentSource is hiring a Senior Software Engineer for Fidelity Investments. The position is based in Westlake, TX.
Fidelity Investments is looking for top a Software Engineer talent that can, via skilled development, drive high user satisfaction as it relates to the work flow and business process related tools within our product portfolio. This role will play a key part of developing industry standard and best-practice BPMN applications – utilizing the Camunda open source tools on our digital automation platform.
This position is based in Westlake, TX.
As part of the Advanced Process Solutions division within Fidelity Investments, you will join a Scrum team of 6-8 highly talented individuals tasked with re-imagining the next generation of Fidelity’s work flow suite of tools – this team will be focused on providing BPMN and Camunda development practice.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / similar technical discipline and or equivalent experience
- 6+ years Java development
- 2+ years with BPMN (preferred, not required)
- Familiarity with AWS and other cloud-based development methodologies / best-practices
- Experience with Restful APIs is a plus
- Experience with Camunda is a plus
The Skills You Bring
- Experience with Git, Java, BPMN, DMN
- Excellent communication skills required
- Strong problem resolution skills required
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment required
The Value You Deliver
- Accountable for consistent delivery of functional software – sprint to sprint, release to release
- High level execution of BPMN best-practices per Fidelity processes and standards
- Devise or modify BPMN solutions to solve complex business problems
- Excellence in software development practices and procedures
- Participates in application level architecture
- Develops original and creative technical solutions to on-going development efforts
- Responsible for QA readiness of software deliverables (end-to-end tests, unit tests, automation)
- Responsible for supporting implementation of moderate-scope projects or major initiatives
- Works on complex assignments and often multiple phases of a project
- Assists in developing departmental technical policies and procedures
- May assist in establishing project plans for projects of moderate scope
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit ftsjobs.com