If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are driven to see people using your creation, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
- Join a development teams in delivery of RESTful APIs and UIs built with Angular and Adobe CQ5
- Own the build/deploy/release process and find ways to automate and improve our pipeline at every step
- Bring innovative ideas to help continuously improve the M&R portals including the design, build, deploy, test and runtime cloud ecosystems
- Participate in debugging and performance tuning in a high performance cloud platform
- Have a great attitude and the passion and persistence to solve complex problems
1+ years of experience building and shipping production software in a scaled distributed environment
Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical colleagues
Experience with Azure or AWS
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Software Engineer, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota