GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is looking for an engineer to join the Transformation Engineering team which supports GoDaddy’s ERP and HCM systems across the globe. You will be helping the team automate and streamline business processes for GoDaddy's internal business to help fuel our outstanding growth.
We work with a variety of cloud platforms. Because of this, it’s much preferred to have experience with a wide variety of tools rather than deep knowledge in any one language. Also important is the prowess to select the best tool for a particular problem.
* Develop and implement new software solutions, primarily integrations between cloud SaaS platforms (e.g. Workday ERP) and other cloud or internal systems
* Test, maintain and improve integrations to ensure strong functionality and optimization
* Experience building integrations with SaaS platforms (Workday, ServiceNow, Informatica, etc.)
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
* 5+ years of relevant full-time software engineering experience
* Strong skills with REST and SOAP web services
* Strong understanding of JSON, XML/XSLT
* Strong knowledge of SQL and data modeling principles
* Strong with CI/CD principles, including automation tools (e.g. Jenkins)
* Experience creating APIs and using API frameworks (e.g. Strongloop, Sails, etc.)
* Familiar with Agile principles and how to work effectively on a team of developers
* You can develop novel new software libraries and features from scratch with little direction and can design and socialize important software updates across the team.
* Demonstrated experience using technology to solve internal business (Finance/HR) problems
Nice to have:
* Familiar with Workday (or similar ERP) and its modules and functionality
* Familiar with Financial, Accounting, and Human Resources terminology as it relates to developing IT solutions
* Experience writing and deploying apps to a cloud platform (e.g. AWS)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.