Imagine Learning is a fast-growing ed-tech company providing supplemental digital curriculum for PreK through 8th-grade students. Our adaptive suite of Literacy, Math, and Assessment solutions are powered by the Imagine Learning Language AdvantageTM; a theory of action that promotes rigorous and equitable development of language, enabling students to have deeper comprehension, engagement, and enjoyment of learning. Our purpose and belief is that every student deserves the chance to enjoy learning and the right to fulfill their unique potential.
Our Engineering team is looking for Software Engineers in Test to help define accessibility test strategies for Imagine Learning product suites. You also will be assisting in functional frontend testing efforts.
What you will do
- Lead efforts to define accessibility test strategies for multiple Imagine Learning products
- Write frontend test automation code utilizing Typescript and Cypress.io
- Transition older test automation from testing frameworks written Protractor and/or Ruby to Cypress.io
- Work in an Agile development environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Collaborate with development teams and product management on test strategies
- Assist in creating continuous testing processes
What you need
- 3 or more years of accessibility testing experience
- Knowledgeable about requirements for WCAG and VPAT certification
- 5 or more years of software test automation experience
- Strong experience testing frontend applications
- Familiarity with testing backend applications
- Experience with Cypress.io
- Strong experience with test automation best practices
- Familiarity with DevOps and continuous testing practices
Perks of the job
- Purpose - do something more than just make money -- here, we impact the lives of millions of kids through education.
- Company security and growth - We're privately owned by Weld North and Silver Lake Partners - a private equity group specializing in scaling companies, which has $39 billion in combined assets under management and committed capital. Their current investment portfolio includes large, high-profile companies like Alibaba Group, Tesla, Ancestry, SoFi, Dell Technologies, GoDaddy, SolarWinds, Symantec, and us!
- Benefits - World-class health, retirement savings, and wellness benefits for you and dependents.
- Recovery time - Paid vacations and a yearly schedule built around educators.
- Culture - Quarterly team activities, and the most genuine and fun coworkers you'll ever have.