As a Quality Engineer in the Computer Vision & Image Processing area, you will be responsible for developing automated test suites and conducting hands-on testing key features in these product areas. You will participate in projects from their early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to completion.
As an individual contributor on the QE team, you will provide strong technical direction to test the Computer Vision , Autonomous Driving and Image Processing Toolboxes and work closely with Development, Documentation, Usability and Technical Support groups. Specific tasks will include:
- Writing and executing test plans and procedures
- Developing extensive automated test suites in addition to performing hands-on testing
- Detecting, reporting, and verifying software defects using an in-house defect tracking system
- Participating in design reviews, source code reviews, and test code reviews
- Performing final product validation
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- MS in CS or EE
- Programming experience in MATLAB
- Image processing and computer vision domain experience
- Knowledge of Quality Engineering practices
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of autonomous driving is a plus
- Experience with revision control (CVS, Perforce, git, etc.)
- Experience using third party libraries like openCV
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.