The MATLAB UI Components team is seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer in Test with a passion for testing web based UI capabilities and building test tools for internal usage. Being part of a dynamic team, in addition to being responsible for testing the functional and non-functional behaviors of the web-based app building tools in MATLAB, you will also engage early in the software development process, influencing requirements and software designs.
- Design effective and efficient test strategies based software specifications
- Design and develop robust test tools
- Research new testing technologies
- Develop and measure quality metrics, and assess overall software/feature quality
- Participate in design and code reviews
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Programming experience in MATLAB
- Experience with object oriented design
- Experience with GUI-building tools/software packages
- Capacity to multi-task several testing activities concurrently
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.