Do you want to make a difference? Believe in what you are doing? Make an impact in the world? Come be part of the company that is one of the fastest-growing educational companies in the nation. We provide schools and teachers with the tools for teaching struggling readers the skills to read English. We need your help to improve literacy in homes, schools, and institutions around the world! We provide an outgoing, fun work environment with a top-notch team of co-workers. If you love connecting with people, proactively finding solutions, and feeling empowered at work then you'll fit right in.
They are responsible for addressing minor to major web requests and leading the development of projects and key application features. They are required to interact with multiple departments to complete projects and requests. They will also assist in the training of other team members.
They will be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, most of which will be spent working on a company-provided computer, looking at a computer screen. Capable of positively engaging with a reasonable amount of mental, physical, and emotional stress brought on by work activities and project expectations. Remain engaged in work while situated in an open desk layout.
Primary activities involve addressing and collaborating with multiple departments to complete cosmetic to major web requests and projects. Lead the development of projects and key application features. Field employee and customer issues.
They are expected to complete project deadlines and goals set over two weeks and monthly intervals. They are also expected to provide significant contributions to other projects where needed.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Pay ($84-96K)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental)
- Paid Time Off
- Free Breakfast, Snacks, and Drinks.
- Company activities (including a game room and a softball team)
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- College Degree (Associates or Bachelors) or a minimum of 3-5 years equivalent Web Development Experience
- Can work independently with adequate direction
- Proficient knowledge of Visual Studio / Team Foundation
- Proficient knowledge of Agile
- Proficient knowledge of HTML5
- Proficient knowledge of CSS3
- Proficient knowledge of SQL Server (Query, Insert, Update, Delete)
- Proficient knowledge of Entity Framework
- Thorough understanding of C# (Linq, Generics, Design patterns)
- Thorough understanding of Asp.net MVC
- Thorough knowledge of Asp.net Web Api's