Help us provide cutting edge machine learning and statistics capabilities such as AutoML in the MATLAB environment. You will join a team of software developers who deliver accurate algorithms with easy-to-use interfaces. As a key member of the development team, you will lead projects from early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to delivery. You will participate in activities aimed at improving the team’s expertise in machine learning and statistics, such as reading journal articles and viewing MOOCs.
- Designing and developing machine learning and statistics functions written in MATLAB or C++
- Driving multiple projects from research, requirements gathering, creating and managing project plans, designing, and delivering the product
- Collaborating with the team to refine strategy and define requirements for projects
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
Combinations of the below are nice to have.
- Experience with technical computing in MATLAB, R, or Python
- Expertise in computational math
- Knowledge of statistics, machine learning, and AutoML
- Experience writing software that is used by others
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience with object-oriented design and implementation
- Knowledge of multi threaded and paralell computing environments
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.