TraceLink is seeking a fulltime Senior Software Engineer to join our team and focus on our backend infrastructure. If you’re self-motivated, intellectually curious and motivated by developing innovative products for global organizations, you could be a good fit for our team.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of application code for back-end, server-centric components, as well as all related activities within the application development process. You will:
- Develop software that takes best advantage of our cloud-based fully-distributed architecture
- Write code with quality in mind; proficient in writing unit tests to ensure high code quality
- Analyze requirements specifications and design the features into small workable tasks that can be delivered quickly for fast turn-around
- Grasp business knowledge quickly
- Accurately estimate tasks, and hit those estimates and provide regular status updates as part of our scrum-based Agile development process
- Work closely with our QA team; assist with test planning as appropriate
- Actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- 4-6 years of software development experience
- Experience in software development in Java
- Experience in developing web-services and Web-based APIs
- Experience with software development best practices: version control, defect tracking, unit testing, etc.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and clearly, and collaborate with other disciplines
- BS degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent required