The Tech Lead (Trading Platform) will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing a high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques (e.g. integrating with FPGAs), to minimize latency
- Leading the technical effort of a team of software engineers to deliver above (code reviews, mentoring, design discussions etc).
- Shaping the future of the Core Engineering team through regular interviewing and occasional campus recruiting trips
The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate engineering degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming in Python
- Brilliant problem-solving abilities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Low level system knowledge (NIC, PCIe, related drivers) is a big plus.
- Knowledge of any other development language, including C++, Java, or Perl and shell scripts (a plus)
$140,000.00 - $200,000.00 /year