Primary Location: USA-Washington-Seattle
What you will do (External)
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
This role will focus on supporting the development and implementation of a reference architecture that will be a key tool used for new market expansion. You will work closely with onshore/offshore teams and play a central role in ensuring code quality and engineering practices.
· Build and extend web applications in a cloud environment.
· Ensure that customer facing applications are designed to be highly available, observable, and durable via software engineering best practices.
· Work with Product and Project Owners to understand end-user requirements, formulate user stories and then translate those into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
· Work closely with onsite and remote frontend, backend and operations engineers to ensure deliverables are well-documented, secure and resilient.
Required Skills, Experience:
· Referenceable experience delivering production ready frontend implementations on the SalesForce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform.
· Experience with unit testing frameworks.
· Experience with data management strategies in browser environments.
· Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control (Git), continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment. Experience integrating web front-ends with complex multi-tier applications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong willingness to learn and teach. A passion for solving problems and desire to understand how things work.
· Ability to help troubleshoot and resolve production system issues.
· Ability to author well designed, testable, efficient code. We always prefer clarity over clever.
Nice to Haves
· International multi-site experience
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.