Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Senior Software Engineer to work in Salt Lake City, UT.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers with TypeScript, NodeJS, Java and Cloud development experience. This position is primarily backend development. If you are a leader among your peers and love pushing the limits of software development, including cloud deployments, this is the place for you.
Your software engineering experience is needed and will be utilized to provide best-in-class solutions within Fidelity. You will work with an energetic and innovative team that is responsible for designing and building Enterprise-wide solutions to provide Fidelity customers with the superior experience they deserve.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree
- TypeScript, NodeJS, Java
- Cloud development experience in AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- Camunda BPM or other BPM development experience
- Knowledge and experience with Build Pipelines, Automation and Automated Testing
The Skills You Bring
- You thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Your communication with peers and leaders is clear and effective
- You help provide technical leadership and direction
- You are willing and excited to add your voice and opinion to the discussion
- You love to take initiative to solve a problem and get the job done
- You are ready to take on new challenges
The Value You Deliver
- Working in an agile environment where you will deliver value to customers consistently
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring team members and new associates
- Coordinating with your peers to discuss and design solutions based on requirements
- Implementing requirements contained in user stories that you took part in refining
- Utilizing AWS services to deploy and manage application code that you deliver
- Leading initiatives where you will use your expertise and creativity to drive direction
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.