RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, an industry leader in the mobile space is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with an extensive background in C++ development in the San Diego, California (CA) area. We are seeking candidates to join a growing team of developers that has a passion for design and object oriented development. If this sounds like you, please take a look at the requirements below and feel free to apply.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with mobile applications or embedded devices required
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing software for Linux (or similar platform) required
- Minimum 4 years of experience writing C++ code for a commercial app/framework (C++ 11 or later preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of commercial software development experience in an object-oriented language required
- Prior experience with mobile device tools (QXDM, QPST, ADB) preferred
- Prior experience writing software that interacts with Web Services preferred
- Prior experience with unit testing methods and test driven development preferred
- Prior experience working on teams using Agile methodologies preferred
- Prior experience programming for an event-based application/system preferred
- Prior experience working with any RTOS preferred (e.g. FreeRTOS)
- Prior experience working with Boost or Qt preferred
- Prior experience developing for a power-constrained environment preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.