Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior Software Engineer (Tester)
- PAE is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Tester) to support customers at Fredericksburg, VA with 25% of the time at Dahlgren, VA:
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform all forms of testing (i.e., unit to regression).
- Document test cases and results across multiple requirements and versions of the software.
- Assist with requirements gathering and documentation.
- Assist in all training, troubleshooting, deployments (local and external), and documentation efforts.
- Experience testing web applications using the client/server paradigm.
- Update test templates, hot-wash/scrum spreadsheets, test procedures and test cases.
- Update and maintain record of Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in the design, development, and maintenance of web applications using the MS SQL database within the MS Windows Operating system environment.
- Strong background in testing and troubleshooting complex issues.
- Experience with web-based automated testing tools
- Experience in the scrum software development framework
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk and JIRA Software, or comparable issue tracking products
- Experience with software development cycle: requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, bug tracking, and reporting.
- Performs web development utilizing Cold Fusion.
- A Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance.
- Ability to travel CONUS.
- Experience working with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Performs web development utilizing ColdBox.
- Test requirements based STIG implementation, IAVA/IAVB fixes
- Experience with version control systems such as Sub-Version.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II (Security+ CE)
- Experience with WEAT (Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool)
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.