Senior Software Networking System Architect/Manager (NOS) for a Global Chip Company in San Jose, Ca.
You will be in the manageability and automation SW engineering team, you will drive the overall architecture, implementation, and delivery of the provisioning, monitoring, and orchestration features in our NOS (Network Operating System). Provide technical leadership as well as motivate and grow a globally distributed engineering team. Interfacing with the product management team to help devise the future roadmap and product release priorities. This role will be 80% hands on, 20% management.
- At least 10+ years of experience in developing/managing the network management software in embedded NOS systems
- BS or MS in Computer Science or engineering or a related discipline
- Proficiency in C and C++
- Proficiency in Linux, SNMP, OpenConfig, YANG, and HTTP/S
- Good understanding of the REST Web service, NETCONF, gRPC, gNMI, and RESTCONF protocols
- Knowledge of the real time processing including processes, threads, scheduling, synchronization mechanisms and memory management
- Experience with full software lifecycle specification, design, implementation, integration, debugging, and maintenance required
- Familiarity with a structured process driven software development environment including peer reviews of all work (code, specs, etc.), Source Code Management(SCM) system, defect tracking, and build release practices required.
Type: Direct Hire
Location: San Jose, Ca