Are you interested in working at a company with an innovative culture tied to a greater sense of purpose? Come join us at the Naval Nuclear Laboratory in the development and support of applications deployed to US submarines and aircraft carriers. We are looking for an experienced software developer who can work with our customers to gather functional requirements and then design and develop solutions to meet the requirements. Prior development experience including relational database experience is a must. In addition to development experience we are looking for candidates with effective verbal and written communication skills, good teaming skills, and the ability to mentor less experienced developers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of six years relevant experience; or
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four years relevant experience.
- Experience with one or more programming languages and relational database technology.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Experience with software development lifecycles.
Job Preferred Skills
Project management experience. Effective communication skills. Effective teaming skills. Experience working with or for the Navy or the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program.