Will update and execute manual and automated testing efforts for assigned projects to ensure projects meet the quality standards set by product owners.
Will analyzing requirements, developing and maintaining manual and automated test cases in line with ongoing agile development.
Will need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the software group from a quality perspective
- Develop / Test and Run manual and automated tests / scripts on daily basis ensuring complete test coverage of requirements
- Identify test cases for automation and work with the automation team to automate test cases
- Investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues
- Analyze and report on test progress, status and performance metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams, key stakeholders and developers
Must have skillsets
- 7+ years proficient experience working on software products / mobile applications in QA / Automation related testing
- 3+ years experience in C++ in a production environment
- Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), test management tools, and defect tracking tools
- Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning / execution, automated testing and reporting
- Experience with mobile applications and / or embedded system testing
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Location: Sunnyvale or Plantation
Contract: 6-12 months