Working at Arm Treasure Data
You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs.
Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Arm Treasure Data provides an end-to-end, fully managed cloud service (data acquisition, storage and analysis capability) for Big Data that is trusted and simple. As the original developers of Fluentd, an advanced open-source log collector specifically designed to solve the big data log collection problem, Arm Treasure Data solves the problems for companies wanting the ability to manage their big data needs.
Agencies and recruiters, we cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! Li-MM1
We are seeking a Pre-Sales Senior Solutions Engineer to join our growing Solutions Engineering team. You will be our subject-matter expert helping customers understand and evaluate Arm Treasure Data's Customer Data Platform. You will help them understand the advantages of implementing a Customer Data Platform including expertise in talking about use cases such as personalization, the power of online and offline data unification, multi touch attribution, omni-channel activation, and many more. You are able to quickly assess their technical requirements, and devise a plan to get them streaming massive sets of data into Arm Treasure Data in amazingly little time.
As the technical alter-ego working with our sales teams, you will help strategize and execute on opportunities, including running technical presentations, meeting with and gathering technical background and requirements from customers and prospects, creating evaluation project plans, and managing the technical phases of the sales cycle. You will be the technical translator to the sales team, and the customer advocate when working with internal teams.
Because you are so close to the product and the customer, you'll be a critical part of driving the product roadmap and evolution to capture the needs of this exploding market. And as a key player in a startup, you'll participate in many other parts of building this successful and innovative company.
Things you will do
- Help customers understand the value of Arm Treasure data as a Customer Data Platform by possessing a strong background in Adtech/Martech, understanding what drives marketing teams in the pursuit of data driven marketing.
- Guide customers and prospects in architecture and implementation of their use cases on the Arm Treasure data platform.
- Evangelize Arm Treasure data technology to customers and prospects such as Embulk, Fluentd, and Digdag.
- Gather technical background and build technical presentations and scenarios to demonstrate the power of Arm Treasure data as a CDP, IOT Platform Data Lake, Streaming service etc.
- Work closely with account executives in the execution of opportunities and help close deals with your technical flair and panache.
- Be the go-to guru for potential and existing customers to understand the use-cases that can be implemented with Arm Treasure Data, and effectively grow accounts towards upsell and new business.
Your background and skills will include
- Being a pre-sales superstar, deeply technical with great customer skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted advisor to ensure the success of prospects and customers.
- A strong understanding of the Digital Marketing/Advertising solutions - Tag management solutions, DMPs, DSPs, and good understanding of atleast one ecosystem - Google, Adobe or any other.
- A strong background in data & technology (BS CS or similar), deep knowledge and experience in SQL, and have successfully sold and/or deployed data-oriented solutions in the recent past (DW, BI, ETL, Hadoop, etc).
- Good knowledge of, and working experience in Python.
- Engagement with developers, business analysts, and IT confidently and succinctly and understand how they want to work with data.
- When it comes to delivering disruptive solutions to age-old problems, you are the expert. This can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, referenceable customers who appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence.
- This is a hands-on role – be ready to jump in and use the product from your first day.
We would be thrilled if you
- Have experience selling Cloud-based or SaaS products
- Have experience working with Big Data technologies (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive/Pig, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Have experience in ETL or Data Warehouse design or implementation
- Have wide industry experience across financial services, media and entertainment, retail, government, healthcare and telco/media markets
- Good knowledge of Data science concepts