Our client, a Fortune 500 firm located in Jersey City, NJ is looking for a Solution/ Java Application Architect as a consultant.
- Responsible for working with the Enterprise Architects and Technical Specialists on defining the technical and application architecture.
- Responsible for the creation and documentation of the technical & application architecture for a project
- Assist the Enterprise architects in defining, implementing and overseeing technical standards, policies and tools
- Build and review implementation plans working with the Project Manager
- At least 10+ years of technology experience including 5+ years of design and solutions/application architecture experience - in a range of technologies.
- Expertise in Java / JEE. MEAN stack (either Angular or Node or Express) or Dojo, Dev Ops.
- Experienced in Micro Services/ SOA architectures.
- Proven experience in systems architecture, design and development
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, integration capabilities and standards
- Good working knowledge on RDBMS preferably MongoDB; Oracle is okay.
- Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Computer Science or related field.
Hourly Rate Based On Market