The Role: Imagine selling a solution that will predict for your customers (with an 85% accuracy) who is going to buy, what they’ll buy and when. As a Solutions Consultant at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for enterprises like Cisco, CSC, Lenovo, BlueJeans and Xactly. We will trust you to evangelize 6sense with a focus on both pre and post sales efforts.
The Company: 6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
The Fit: We’re in the early stages of building our solutions consulting team so we’re looking for people who not only have a track record of being the best of the best, but can also think critically about driving customer growth and building our SC organization. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our success.
Here are the traits you exhibit;
- Intrinsic drive to be successful, love to win – You’ll take initiative to figure it out, are motivated to do your absolute best work. (That’s why you’ve ended up at top across your career.)
- Clear, succinct communicator – Using your customer’s language, you’ll help them clearly understand the value 6sense delivers
- Technical expertise – You’ll demonstrate and speak to how 6sense drives success
- Innately curious – You’ll know your buyer, their business, and what 6sense means to their success
- Empathetic listener – You’ll listen more than you talk. And, you really get what they mean.
- Collaborate and win as a team – You’ll compete, but above that you’ll collaborate, you’ll share what is working, you’ll help the team win, you’ll take on projects outside of closing deals.
We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
- 2 years in a sales engineer, solutions consulting role
- Strong knowledge of marketing tech ecosystem, including web analytics, content management, marketing automation, and CRM
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and engagement
- Ability to articulate the technical and functional capabilities of 6sense to both marketing and sales audiences
- Ability to manage RFI/RFPs with tight deadlines
- Experience working directly with product and engineering
- Experience building content, documentation
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience selling to Enterprise CMOs, VPs Demand Gen, Marketing Operations, Sales leaders
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience