Start: January 7th
Location: Buckhead, GA
Responsibilities & Duties -
- Assist in the annual audits of various entities by providing financial reporting, supporting documentation and supplemental schedules.
- Research issues and provide ad hoc reporting/analyses, as needed.
- Maintain files and records as required within the department.
- Support Group Portfolio Controller with other special projects/tasks.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements -
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- CPA preferred/CPA tracking
Technical Skills and Prior Experience:
- Approximately 5 years in an accounting department or other corporate accounting-related position.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -paced setting. Experience with large automated accounting system required. Great Plains, IBM Cognos Analysis (TM1), FAS a plus. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel (MS Office Suite).
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
$15.00 - $30.00 /hour