The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV sales and service, we also offer anything you may need for in and around your RV. From every day camping essentials, to that little something extra to make your rig POP, think of us and our family of outdoor brands as your first and last stop before hitting the open road.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Camping World is now hiring a Senior Staff Accountant to be based in our Bowling Green, KY office. The Senior Staff Accountant will be responsible for all financial and accounting functions related to an assigned company or division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare and review general ledger entries
* Prepare detail work papers and analysis
* Identify and analyze variances or errors
* Adhere to internal controls related to the close of the general ledger.
* Perform actual versus budget analysis on GL accounts
* Assist other areas of Finance on special projects
* Assist with preparing information for SEC financial reports and annual audit.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Five years' experience, including public accounting preferred
* Experience with Oracle a plus but not required
* Strong Excel skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work well with employees in various departments within the Company
* Perform other related duties as assigned by Management
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly-interactive environment
* Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills in a team environment
* Must be a motivated self-starter with ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines with little supervision
* Adheres to tight and strict deadlines while maintaining quality and integrity of the brand
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled