The Futurewei Cloud Networking team is responsible for the design and implementation of Futurewei's Next Generation Cloud Virtual Network services including Virtual Private Cloud, Elastic Load Balancer, and Elastic IP, among others. We are looking for experienced architects and full-stack software developers who are passionate about cloud technology and are eager to build world-class networking solutions for the public cloud from the ground up. The job responsibilities, depending on your prior work experiences, are ranging from designing architecture of l3-l7 layer network infrastructure services, to ensure the architectural integrity and successful delivery including but not limited to the development, testing, and operation in support of Futurewei’s Cloud Networking system. If this challenge sounds like a good fit for you, please reach out to us. Let's together build something brand new and change the sky with Futurewei Cloud.
Requirements & Qualifications:
A successful candidate for this position must have work experience from technology companies (preferred from large internet and cloud companies) and s/he would have many of the following skills and attributes to qualify for the job:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of IT experience or 5+ years of experience with a large-scale public/private cloud provider
- Excellent coding ability (preferably Java or C++) and problem-solving skills;
- Familiarity with network virtualization, SDN, container, L3 and above; Network infrastructure service (VPC/LB/NAT/VPN, etc. ) design and development experience is highly preferred;
- Broad familiarity with modern concepts/algorithm/data structures in the area of distributed systems;
- Great understanding of software development life-cycle;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate ideas and concepts to fellow engineers and management;
- A true team player, willing to work within a multi-culture organization.