We are hiring a Senior Structural Engineer! If you are a Structural Engineer with five or more years of experience with building design and construction – read on!
Join a multi-discipline engineering firm that delivers refined designs that are project-specific, and a firm that boasts one of the best workplace cultures in the industry. During these uncertain economic times, there is an immediate long-term opportunity available for a Structural Engineer.
The Structural Engineer will have the ability to work on projects in a variety of market sectors. Gain exposure to a wide range of materials and project types. You will have the ability to be exposed to all aspects of each project and eventually run your own projects if desired. This is a full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth, and an employee-centric company culture.
What This Position Offers You:
- Join a workplace culture that allows you to decide what types of projects you work on
- Benefit from flexible hours, free parking, numerous employee events, community volunteering opportunities, and a professional development plan created to advance your career
- This is a full-time, long-term position with a strong backlog of projects nationwide
- Opportunity to receive training on and use the latest analysis and design technology
- Exposure to an integrated team of engineers and architects
- An industry leader for 40 years with projects across the country and internationally
- Integrated architecture and mechanical, structural, civil, and electrical engineering firm
What You Should Have:
- Masters of Science or Bachelor of Science in Engineering, with a Structural emphasis
- 5-20+ years of engineering experience in structural design
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Ability to perform calculations and determine engineering solutions
- Manage clients and mentor younger engineers
- Construction site experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, standards, and building codes
Bonuses, Full Benefits