An immediate opportunity for a talented addition to join our Los Angeles team. We are searching for an experienced Superintendent to manage projects on-site from beginning to completion. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. All candidates must provide references and project list.
- 5+ years of experience managing commercial interiors projects, high-end restaurant and/or airport work.
- Experience managing all aspects of field operations including scheduling, quality control and coordinating sub-contractors.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-first attitude.
- Proficiency with scheduling software, Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Participate in pre-construction scheduling, logistics and planning.
- Manage multiple projects and/or large/complex projects.
- Maintain and manage safety culture and OSHA standards.
- Mentor and train field personnel and help support and develop talent.
- Traveling may be required.