Michael Page is working with a Top 400 ENR firm that specializes in large, ground-up construction projects throughout the Greater Boston area. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Superintendent - Multifamily Projects to their team as they plan for 2019.
This firm is a Top 400 ENR firm nationally that has grown exponentially over the past decade due to the quality of their work and their ability to win the most high-profile jobs. In total, this company employs well over 100 people and have several large residential, ground-up buildings in their pipeline in 2019 and onward. Recently, they have completed a number of low-rise, wood-frame complexes, but they have multiple mid-rise/high-rise buildings upcoming as well.
The Senior Superintendent - Multifamily Projects is responsible for:
- managing the site of a large, very high-profile $50+ million project
- serving as the primary on-site contact for the owner, and subcontractors
- ensuring that the project will finish on-time
- leading weekly site meetings in order to keep all parties updated with the project status
- overseeing 1-2 Assistant Superintendents at a time
If interested, please apply today for immediate consideration.
The right Senior Superintendent - Multifamily Projects has:
- at least 10 years of construction experience
- ground-up project experience, with values over $30 million
- the ability to communicate with subcontractors clearly and hold them accountable
- strong leadership abilities
- the capacity to provide direction for others in a very clear, concise fashion
- a Bachelor's Degree
The Senior Superintendent - Multifamily Projects receives:
- base salary up to $140,000
- company bonuses paid out as a percentage of your base salary
- healthcare and dental insurance
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- 401k account
$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 /year