Management Business Solutions is seeking a Senior Superintendent for our client in Austin, TX. This candidate will have previous experience in large commercial projects like high rise buildings, higher education, healthcare, and semiconductor manufacturing buildings. They will also have a strong background in field supervision, lean principles and overall management of the construction management process within a commercial environment.
- Manage subcontractors and company resources for organization of the overall job and workflow.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager for managing and implementing project schedules.
- Coordinate and monitor staffing for all projects with field leadership teams.
- Generate a project pre-plan by collaborating with field operations leadership and project team; and supervise pre-punch activities to support project closeouts.
- Work with project management to identify and address schedule and cost issues associated with project adjustments.
- Utilize project management system cost reports to monitor project budget and costs.
- Prepare and present monthly reviews for all project review meetings.
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with clients to develop new business opportunities and obtain potential work.
- Identify problems and recommend solutions for review by the team.
- Oversee Safety, Quality, and EEOC requirements.
- Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering or related field highly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years construction experience required.
- Must have experience building a semiconductor manufacturing building.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on strong Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of Lean process and philosophy required.
- Working experience with project management and accounting software required.
- Strong experience with construction management software experience required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER