Title: Senior Supply Support Manager (F-15)
Working Location: Robins AFB, GA
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Apply knowledge and experience in acquisition logistics philosophy, policies, and procedures to AF systems, subsystems, and equipment procurement activities, post-award project/program management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their life cycles. Provide products and services as described below in the execution of its logistics management support mission.
- Support the coordination of all logistics elements (e.g., spares, support equipment, training, facilities, technical data, provisioning, etc.) to ensure all integrated logistics support requirements for the program are identified and tailored to the F-15 Division's needs. Assigned personnel shall perform as a key participant(s) in developing long term weapon system supportability approaches that further Government acquisition strategy goals and objectives. Obtain needed logistics resources, and participate in site surveys and program reviews. Perform analyses of sustainment or related Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) issues and recommend suitable replacements.
- Support the Parts and Repair Ordering System and the Federal Logistics Data system. Apply knowledge of GFP/GFE purchasing to determine the cost, develop budgets, process purchasing documentation and resolve issues to ensure adequate asset availability. Participate in integrated logistics support management team meetings, PMRs, and other related meetings.
- Assist the government in performing logistics support analysis and provisioning planning and implementation. Support tasks related to kit development and kit proofing and coordinate actions necessary to resolve kit support issues.
- Support identification of parts’ cost, lead-times and sources of repair or manufacture. Shall be able to forecast supply support requirements and interface with Defense Logistics Agency to coordinate, track and monitor supply status. Utilize logistics expertise and AF supply chain knowledge to provide complete logistics support in all aspects of supply system support including accessing applicable systems such as DoD Electronic Mall, D200 Requirements Data Bank, and D043 Master Item Inventory Control System.
- Ensure that supply systems are supported and procedures are followed per USAF guidance.
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- Provide supply support management support to the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Program Executive Officer for Fighters & Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW), F-15 Division.
- Senior: 10 years of experience and an MA/MS degree.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.