Aumentum is seeking a Senior Support Analyst to join out team.
As the Senior Support Analyst you have great influence on customer satisfaction, providing professional and courteous customer service via phone, email or chat regarding technical issues with software, hardware, online or electronic products for a specific Tax & Accounting, Government Aumentum Technologies software.
What your impact will be:
- Respond to customers' inquiries as a thirdfirst-line support, relating to technical issues with software, online or electronic products where a variety of issues that are more complex and/or specialized in scope apply. Log and classify all calls and requests for assistance in the call tracking database – 20%
- Use analysis and judgment and exercises discretion in selecting methods and technique for obtaining solutions.
- Filter and escalate inquiries (e.g. technology, product development, etc.) as appropriate.
- Track inquiry resolution progress and where appropriate proactively call customers with a status update or resolution.
- Provide work direction to resolve an escalated customer inquiry.
- May act as an overall product contact and informs department of changes and necessary information to properly support a specific product line.
- Measure and analyze incoming software issues to determine root causes and develop technical and training solutions to minimize reoccurrences and severity and report results to manager-20%
- Provide escalation options to supportsupport to analystjunior level staff on complex technical escalations – 10%
- Provide software installations, upgrades and training to client as required (may require travel) – 10%
- Work with development to identify and QA test bug fixes and assist QA with software testing depending on product – 10%
- Review or create release notes for software applications – 10%
- Assist Business Analysts, Account Managers or Project Managers with implementation/conversion projects (may require travel) – 10%
- Mentor and train supportjunior analysts in the technical and procedural aspect of the online productsupport. Assist new team members in learning the processes and procedures required to deliver excellent customer service. May develop and facilitate training programs. – 10%
- Provide subject matter expertise for specific modules and/or markets
- Travel may be required (10-20%)-10%
What we are looking for:
- Degree, plus a min of five years related technical experience in a customer support setting
- Advanced Database experience MS, SQL preferred scripting, queries, and store procedures
- Knowledge of Dot Net Nuke website content management and design is preferred
- Knowledge of HTML code and troubleshooting
- Website design and content management preferred
- Report writing software experience
- Ticket tracking software experience
- Business travel may be required as determined at the supervisor’s discretion
- May require extended work schedules, tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
What will make you stand out:
- Exceptional understanding of Thomson Reuter’s products and proven Proven experience of working independently, demonstrating strong problem solving skills, work prioritization and escalation skills
- Five years software testing or training experience preferred
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A casual work environment
- Full range of employee benefits 401(k), Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, AD&D)
- Paid Vacation
Aumentum Technologies (formerly Thomson Reuters Aumentum) simplifies the property tax management life cycle for governments around the world empowering them to focus on what matters most – improving funding for public services and supporting their constituents.
We have a new name, but we’re not a new company. Originally incorporated in 1972 as Manatron, Inc., for decades our solutions including: Aumentum Valuation, Tax, Recorder, CustomCAMA, MVP Tax, T2, Ascend and ProVal, have helped over 1,000 local governments manage 35 million parcels and collect $120 billion in property tax revenue.
Aumentum Technologies is an independent business unit within Harris Computer Corporation’s Public Sector Group.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.