- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key decision makers/clients. Focus on customer retention with new business penetration
- Provide leadership for trade shows, team sales calls, proposal development and company presentations
- Identify project opportunities, create proposals, costs estimates, and project scope
- Ability to manage projects and monitor quality control
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of professionals to maximize their potential
- Review performance data to measure profitability, productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the market area
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience - Education and Skills
- Progressive surveying and management experience
- Professional Land Surveyor a South Carolina license required
- Demonstrated leadership skills to manage multiple registered surveyors, technicians and field crews to deliver multi-disciplinary projects
- Demonstrated success in recruiting, strategic planning, business development, contract negotiations, financial performance, networking and project execution
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment
- Successful experience in contract negotiations, budgets, and fee estimates
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and drive results of the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as business necessitates
A strong mission, vision and values culture is what drives SAM Family of Companiesa success. A Our Core Values:A Integrity & Ethics, People, Excellence in Service, Safety and Community defines who we are. A We are looking for talented people who embody these values to join our organization.
We offer a best in classA benefits package that includes company paid premiums for medical, vision, dental and life insurance.A SAM provides aA VERY generous 401 (k) plan, 401 (k) profit sharing AND performance-based bonuses. Come join our team of professionals that are leading the way for the surveying industry!
SAM is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAM and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please contact (512) 685-3556 to leave a message or send an e-mail toA email@example.com.A SAM is not seeking nor intends to consider neither unsolicited resumes nor other information on job candidates from third parties, such as recruiters, placement agencies, etc. If, despite this notification, a third party decides to submit a candidate's resume or other information to SAM and SAM chooses to hire such a candidate, SAM has no obligation and expressly disclaims any liability to provide any remuneration or compensation for the hiring of such candidate.A SAM participates in the federal E-Verify Program.