Senior System Administrator BLCSE shall:
• This position is designated as Information Assurance Workforce (IAWF) Information Assurance Technical Level II (IAT II). Baseline certification: upon hire must already possess (and be maintaining) current CCNA Security (preferred) or GSEC or GICSP or Security+ CE or SSCP.
• Day one Computing Environment (CE) certification: upon hire all BLCSE Senior Systems Administrators must already possess (and be maintaining) current certification for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Server 2012. In addition, 1 CME in the BLCSE must have MCSE Server Infrastructure and 1 CME must have MS Exam 74-409, Server virtualization with Hyper V and 1 CME supporting the BLCSE must obtain and maintain NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) or approved equivalent certification.
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience administrating networks and systems, worked directly in the career field during five (5) of the preceding eight (8) years.
• Must possess advanced IT administrator skills in remote administration, remote desktop, Group Policy Object (GPO) management, system backup and recovery, and monitor servers for performance evaluation and optimization.
• Must possess advanced IT Administrator skills in Collaboration Services, e.g., Adobe Connect Server, Chat Services, SharePoint Portal, Electronic Email (Exchange) Server
• Must possess advance skills in datacenter management, Cloud Services, virtualization, storage area networks (SANs), data/system backups, and asset management.
• Must possess expert remote troubleshooting and customer service skills
• Obtain and Maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteranstatus.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.