***Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must have an active Secret Clearance.***
Requirements of the Senior System Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree and 14 years of experience required
- Advanced education may be substituted for some years of experience
- Extensive Linux/Unix operating system administration
- Perl/Bash/Python scripting experience
- Experience with system monitoring tools, like Nagios
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network protocols
- Experience with VMware ESXi hypervisors
- Strong multitasking skills to meet deadlines effectively
- Motivated self-starter with strong task management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
Keywords: Senior System Administrator, Linux, Unix, Perl, Bash, Python, TCP/IP, Nagois, VMware ESXi, Clearance Jobs, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 314005
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!