Senior System Analyst
Your ability to inspire others makes you a vital part of any team
Collaboration brings out the best in you and encourages the best in everyone you work with. You have a talent for recognizing the value of different perspectives and approaches and then synthesizing them into solid solutions. And we value employees who are able to get people with different points of view to hear each other out. It is more than diplomacy; your gift brings forth the honesty and cooperation that binds a group together and results in more effective solutions that everybody understands and respects, even when they may have initially disagreed.
Parsons is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst to support C3BM. The C3BM engineering efforts include engaging in C2BMC technical engineering and integration. The selected candidate shall participate in reviews and assessments of C3BM test engineering products and documentation. Prepare C3BM test engineering products and collaborate with stakeholders, (e.g., DE System Assessment), as part of the test engineering objectives documentation and analysis processes. Participate in test engineering meetings, present test engineering product development updates, test analysis and failure review summaries, and make recommendations. Prepare minutes, and track actions to closure.
- Assist with definition of the BMDS and BC program test objectives development and approval processes, to include reviewing draft Test Objectives Memoranda and attachments, preparing briefings for working groups, and preparing change matrices.
- Participate in C3BM test engineering requirements development and scenario design processes to include review and assessment of scenario descriptions and associated test cases, architectures, event security accreditation packages and defense designs.
- Provide analysis tool development and execution capabilities for MATLAB, Java, Linux, and Python systems.
- Support systems performance analysis including parsing data, assessing performance through analysis of large data sets, and managing data tool files.
- Support activities directed by the BCE-Test and BC Chief Engineers.
- 10 years of experience
- Proficiency in analysis tool development and execution capabilities for MATLAB, Java, Linux, and Python systems
- Proficiency in system engineering and execution processes – familiarity with MDA/Government engineering processes/databases a plus.
- Familiarity with Missile Defense Agency, Ballistic Missile Defense System, and/or C3BM Program Office work efforts. MDA or military experience are a plus.
- Ability to work independently within a dynamic environment; apply network engineering and solutions to support real-world test, integration and operations; maintains the capability to develop and present reports and presentations to senior management-level personnel; and works within a collaborative environment composed of Government, Prime Contractor, Sub-Contractor and Supporting Contractor personnel in a badge-less contractor environment.
- Active Top Secret Clearance required
Parsons has been a leader, innovator, and change agent for 75 years. Over this period, our industry has undergone continual change and we have been, and continue to be, proactive in taking advantage of the opportunities presented by change. The pace of adaptation of transformational technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotics, and big data analytics in our markets offers Parsons exciting opportunities to solve complex challenges for our customers in new and different ways.Ready to become one of our influencers?