ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development. If you are ready for a new and exciting career we invite you to apply to be a part of our team, ProSync, Professionals In-Sync.
ProSync is currently looking for a Senior System Engineer to join our team!
Description of Position:
- Provides assistance in all aspects of system management from design through implementation.
- Maintenance and upgrading of existing Applications.
- Specifications and related documents and implements communication requirements to support the distributed functionality of an environment.
- Analyze application characteristics, troubleshoots problems and recommends modifications to application components.
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers.
- Practical application and troubleshooting experience with systems that interface with Active Directory, Exchange and NetApp Tier 2&3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
- Experience running scripts to manage/automate tasks related to Windows platforms.
- Experience with the deployment and maintenance of current and next generation Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) desktops.
- Customer support experience to include phone, email and in person contact as well as experience assisting end users with new desktop capabilities and/or software.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
- High School/GED +12years' experience OR
- Associates +10years' experience OR
- Bachelors + 8 years' experience OR
- Masters + 6 years' experience OR
- Doctorate + 4 year experience.
- DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED. **
- Successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with visualization concepts, understands architecture, Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), and has an understanding of Rest API, JMS messaging services. Knowledge of identity management tools is a plus.
- Must have:Powershell scriptingGPO/Admin DesignCloud Computing
- Eight (8) or more years engineering experience in the design, development and implementation of software development tools to include developing and testing software solutions; analyzing system performance standards, analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes;
- Conferring with users and management to derive system requirements; problem investigation and resolution. Experience with cloud/server/network implementation and support.
- Engineering experience with Microsoft Active Directory to include: Granting privileged Access, Configuring Active Directory Services (ADDS), Group Policy, Objects, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File Sharing services, Active roles Server (ARS).
- Intermediate or advanced PowerShell scripting. Experience providing Tier 3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment. Experience creating quality Detailed Design documents, Test Plans, Implementation Plans and Standard Operating Procedures. Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
** Bulleted Skills and/or Knowlege Requirements
- U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- CCAs will not be considered
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.