Join a company that has won best workplace awards and provides excellent benefits, including health and wellness programs. Work in a collaborative team environment, where you can share ideas and grow. This is a permanent position, at a solid company with strong partnerships to help the community.
Senior Systems Administrator / Server Engineer - Microsoft Windows Server / VMware / SolarWinds
(Permanent Hire Position, No Sponsorship Provided)
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange administration.
- Utilize server and application monitoring tools such as SolarWinds.
- Research and perform installations, modifications, and support for new technologies.
- Problem-solving, system maintenance, security/patches, and optimization.
- Assist with Citrix, VMware, Intel/Wintel, and SAN/NAS deployment/maintenance as needed.
- Provide input and team collaboration to develop a robust and reliable architecture.
- Assist with disaster recovery planning and system documentation.
- 6+ years of experience including MS Windows Server, VMware, Exchange, Citrix, etc.
- Experience with server and application monitoring tools such as SolarWinds
- Knowledge of Linux, backup and recovery, Intel/Wintel, and SAN/NAS preferred
- Relevant certifications (MCSA, MCSE, VCP, SCP, etc.) preferred
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in related field preferred
- Experience in Healthcare or Insurance a plus