Senior Systems Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Clearance: Must be US Citizen
Looking for a Senior Systems Analyst to work with a small team responsible for building, deploying, and supporting a Big Data solution that will enable operations for a large enterprise environment. In this role you will advocate, evangelize and assist in building and optimizing state-of-the-art machine learning/AI solutions, applied to both structured and unstructured data.
Typical duties will include the following:
- Work with clients and internal staff to define detailed solution requirements
- Work with end users to define and design applications for big data environment
- Partner with internal staff to develop, and define the scope and assumptions of various machine learning models
- Work in cross-functional teams to translate and curate data into commercially viable data science-based services
- Elicit, analyze and document business requirements and functional solutions that align with desired business objectives
- Minimum of 5+ years healthcare systems experience
- BS in computer science or similar quantitative field
- Strong skills and experience with Big Data and healthcare analytics
- Experience with gathering and documenting business requirements as well as follow through in design to solution implementation
- Assist in the evaluation and analysis of implementations to ensure the successful transition into the customer’s machine learning platform
- Ability to thrive and demonstrate constant applied learning in highly complex, interdisciplinary, and dynamic work environment
- Familiarity with engineering & operating a virtualized scientific application environment supporting diverse lab and field research programs
- Team leadership & staff management skills orchestrating a dynamic mix of dedicated contractors and specialized vendor SMEs
- Process development and management experience supporting secure, regulated operational environments.
- Ability to lead customer service and satisfaction efforts and culture within organization.
- Experience with Kerberos
- Experience designing and deploying networking solutions (E.g. Juniper, Cisco, etc).
- Containerization / Virtualization knowledge
- Experience with MapR Distribution of Hadoop
- Information Security experience
- Familiarity with encryption technologies
A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or Mathematics preferred.
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans