VT Group is a leading technology integrator with close to 50 years’ experience delivering technology and C4ISR solutions to solve the complex challenges faced by our government and commercial customers in the Defense and National Security markets. We do more than provide technical expertise and operational support to our government partners and commercial customers. We help America’s leaders make the best possible decisions for our country’s future.
Our Senior Systems Analyst in Washington, DC will provide Program Management Office (PMO) support to Digital Engineering Implementation throughout the Navy. Specifically support technical management of pilots/projects/experiments related to automated testing and automated analysis capabilities.
- Applies their expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve research, techniques, procedures, and/or products and technologies.
- Provides research engineering, technical, and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development and implementation for complex systems in the engineering discipline.
- Responsibilities include developing, conducting and evaluating new approaches to meet technical requirements faster and more efficiently.
- Makes recommendations and advises on research development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts.
- Performs risk assessments and innovative use of new research concepts or improved techniques and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15+ years of relevant experience with DoD
- Currently hold Secret Security Clearance
- Top Secret Eligible
- Related Certifications (CISSP, etc)
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Top Secret Clearance
- Data Analytics Experience
- Modeling and Simulation
- DoD HQ Staff Experience
- Highly motivated individual capable of working independently and/or in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Working Knowledge of Microsoft OFFICE Products (WORD, POWERPOINT, and EXCEL)