Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Senior Systems Analyst for our client in the Resolution Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 4 Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Tampa, FL
Compensation: Market Rates
Role: Senior Systems Analyst
Primary Skills: Java
Role Description: The Senior Systems Analyst would need to have at least 6+ years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for advising web developers and management on all aspects of web development from technology to functionality to graphics.
The Senior Systems Analyst (SSA) role is responsible for assisting with the adoption, integration, technical advisory and troubleshooting of the integration of Client Systems with Member/customer Systems – specifically Settlement Exchange, Data Integration and Single Sign-on.
Additionally, the SSA will analyze business needs, translate these needs into technical solutions and articulate those solutions to a broad group of stakeholders in a way that facilitates understanding. The SSA partners with internal experts and member representatives to solve problems, identify and drive technical improvements, onboard members to Client systems, and to be the frontline resource for Client’s technical ecosystem, both current and future state.
Experience and Technical Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in technology, business or science. Equivalent years of work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 7+ years’ experience in systems analysis or equivalent experience
- Any Development experience JAVA/ .Net etc.
- Knowledge of JSON, XML (including DTD and XSD), JAXB, DOM and SAX
- B2B systems and integrations
- Highly scalable and available system design
- General network knowledge
- Data modeling and database design
- SQL and understanding of transactions
- System security for internet, intranet, and extranet
- PMP certification preferred but not required
- Demonstrated project management experience within Waterfall and Agile (Scrum and Kanban) development methodologies.
- Expert-level proficiency with project management tools.
- Team player, open-minded, and flexible.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a customer facing role
- Demonstrates timeliness & sense of urgency
External Member Responsibilities - 40%
- Principal liaison for technical onboarding and assistance with focus on Client’s B2B applications (DI, SES, SSO, etc.)
- Coordinate and facilitate member meetings as necessarily for onboarding, specification alignment, troubleshooting, etc.
- Provide technical guidance on the business impact and opportunities of system enhancements and proposed new systems.
Project Management - 20%
- Plan and manage member related activities as stated above.
- Engage appropriate resources and facilitate technical discussions, plans, and execution of technical systems implementations.
- Identify risk areas and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on prioritization of initiatives based on business needs, workloads, and budgets.
Documentation - 20%
- Develop starter kits, reference architectures, and other aids that will simplify integration and adoption of systems
- Develop system manuals capturing technical details and integration specifics
- Documents system modifications
- Assist in the development of training materials
Development & Testing - 10%
- Assist with development activities as needed.
- Assist QA resources with identification, development, and validation of test scenarios.
- Analyze testing results to ensure solution meets the needs of the business.
- Work with members throughout UAT processes to ensure smooth production implementations.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 6+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Neha Sharma
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2296)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None