Ideal candidate will possess at least minimal skills in the following areas: information technology background as well as policy analysis. Self-starter who can work as a member of a team and independently as needed. Experience with enterprise architecture governance, communications, and project or program management. Experience with Army Intelligence Doctrine, US Intelligence Community and their missions, and IC transformation initiatives. Conceptual knowledge of Enterprise architecture governance, Cloud Technology and Cloud Computing Service Models: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
Desirable to have knowledge of or experience with:
- Ability to develop draft white papers and executive summaries derived from research, technical exchange meetings (TEMs), and information technology working groups.
- Ability to brief senior leadership on Army and interagency initiatives.
- Ability to work with various agencies across the Intelligence Community and represent Army information technology equities at interagency forums.
- Army intra and inter staff action coordinating practices to achieve consensus in response to tasked issues.
- Large data storage, relational databases, Web Services, Cloud Computing technologies, and Big Data.
- Systems analysis and engineering fundamentals.
- The components of the United States Intelligence Community and their missions.
- DoD Architecture Framework artifacts.
- Organization and operation of working groups.
- Army and Army Military Intelligence transformation initiatives.
- IC transformation initiatives.
- Army Military Intelligence doctrine.
- DOD and IC acquisition directives, regulations, practices, and procedures.
Must have active Top Secret SCI