Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Senior Systems Architect role with our client in Boston, MA 02110. This role is on a full time, direct hire basis and will pay an annual base salary of $150K to $160K plus a discretionary bonus and excellent benefits package.
The Senior Systems Architect will join the team responsible for our client’s IT systems, services and operations. This position is responsible for leading and coordinating the analysis, recommendation and deployment of support and maintenance plans for these systems, to maximize productivity and minimize disruptions. The Senior Systems Architect will play a pivotal role in helping to lead the our client’s Tier 3 Operations team, and will help maintain a culture of superior client service and continuous improvement.
- Leads the design, development and operation of the IT systems infrastructure.
- Collaborates with the IT Operations Manager to:
- Oversee IT service delivery with respect to infrastructure and endpoint systems including service design, service operation, and continuous service improvement.
- Develop, implement and maintain operational technology strategies, policies and standards.
- Develop and implement backup and disaster recovery plans and procedures, including regular reviews and real world tests.
- 6+ years’ experience in administering critical IT infrastructure and endpoint systems, in a professional services environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Office 365 and NetApp.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience working with technologies currently in use at our client, including: Exchange, SQL, VMWare, Active Directory, Citrix, PowerShell, iManage, Veeam, Cisco UCS, SCCM, converged and hyper-converged technologies, and Windows OS.
- Microsoft, VMWare and Citrix certifications are preferred.
- Proven project experience in migrating to and deploying cloud based solutions.
- Proven experience in managing projects from conception to successful completion.
- Demonstrated capability in solving new and complex problems.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in network management platforms and monitoring systems.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment, independently, as well as in team setting.
- Self-starter and forward thinker with the ability to work independently, while having good judgment as to when consultation is required.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Must have minimal physical mobility. Position may occasionally require standing, walking, reaching, and lifting up to 15 pounds.
- Must have the ability to operate equipment such as a computer and copy machine.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and to read and follow detailed instructions.
- Must have the ability to prepare assorted documents and other related materials.
- Must have the ability to work in stressful conditions under time deadlines.
bonus and excellent benefits