Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supporting the design, development, integration, and testing of advanced threat radar systems by a major vendor. Candidate must understand radar architecture and subsystems. Duties also include verifying radar performance, RF radiation hazard analysis, antenna analysis along with integration of GNSS, EO/IR and various electrical systems and software interfaces. Person will work closely with SRC team and major vendor team to ensure interfaces will work together as planned as the design advances. Expectation is that this person will be at vendor site at least 50% (NY) at various times through this development.
* Independently analyzes, evaluates, and integrates solutions to unusually complex technical problems
* Performs complex analysis on projects or major phases of significant projects to enhance the technical and economic development of the product and/or service
* Resolves a variety of technical problems leading to advanced engineering studies designed to increase efficiency or reduce costs.
* Develops and delivers complex technical presentations to senior management and customers. Typically leads major program and/or design reviews and major proposal activities
* Interacts with senior management and customer personnel on significant technical matters, advanced technical research studies, and applications
* Must work well as an integrated team member supporting System Engineer and Sub-Systems Engineers during design, development and testing phases
* Will collaborate with System and Sub-system engineers during integration and test, and prepare relevant sections of technical documentation such as System Subsystem Specifications, Test Plans and Test Procedures, and support Factory and Site Acceptance testing
* Experienced with test equipment to include oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, function generators, etc
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and fifteen years work related experience or a Master's degree in Engineering and thirteen years work related experience or a PhD. and ten years work related experience in a relevant technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
$69,852 - $89,380 /year
What this is