Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Duration: 1+ year
Location: San Francisco, CA
This role will be tasked with applying machine learning/deep learning to the automotive industry. Applications could include autonomous driving, manufacturing, material design etc. This is more than a purely academic role – you will likely need to integrate the modules you build into real cars and also think about questions around testability and proving safety.
- 3+ years in machine learning, 2+ years in deep learning
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Deep Learning – experience with CNNs, RNN, LSTMs and the latest research trends
- Machine Learning – strong fundamentals in machine learning
- Experience with data gathering, data quality, system architecture, coding best practices
- Programming – Python
- Big Data and cloud experience strongly preferred
- Experience with cameras, LIDAR, IMU, GPS, other sensing modalities
- Experience in a regulated industry – automotive, aeronautics, medical devices etc.
- C++ & GPU Programming
- Passion for cars or physical products
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field. PhD strongly preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Please share resume: firstname.lastname@example.org