Are you an outgoing, results-driven team player? Are you looking for a rewarding career with a dynamic company that you can build a future with? Greenway Health is hiring! Improving health outcomes is at the heart of Greenway Health's work and that starts by bringing in top talent. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting and includes multiple aspects of the staffing process – strategic partnering with the businesses, consultative recruitment, sourcing qualified candidates, and maintaining relationships with candidates and hiring managers. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner acts as a strategic business partner to organization leaders on all Talent Acquisition related issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Builds valued and trusted advisory relationships with organization leaders, providing expertise and guidance on the Talent Acquisition function
- Understands specific job requirements and communicates an attractive employee value proposition for all prospective candidates including, comprehensive information on Greenway Health and benefits and the technical requirements of the position
- Builds and maintains a candidate pipeline to support current and anticipated demand
- Conducts phone and in-person interviews using relevant interview techniques (e.g. behavioral-focused interviewing/competency-based interviewing)
- Coordinates and schedules candidate interviews
- Negotiates offers to close and manages the pre-employment/onboarding process for all hires
- Ensures a great candidate experience, presenting a professional and positive image throughout the recruiting process
- Provides regular reporting to business leaders on hiring activity, market intelligence, strategic initiatives, project updates, etc.
- Maintains accurate recruitment records and documentation in applicant tracking system, ensuring all regulatory requirements (state and federal) are met
- Supports the Talent team to ensure company policies are followed