Meaden & Moore is a leading CPA and business consulting firm committed to providing outstanding professional services for our clients, rewarding careers for our staff, and diligent service to our communities. Since 1919, we have focused our expertise and resources on providing superior accounting, tax, forensic, and consulting services to a wide array of clients in a variety of industries. Through careful examination of the issues affecting business success, our CPAs, CFEs, CFFs, advisors, and auditors develop strategies and solutions to help our clients thrive in today’s global economy.
Opportunity and Qualifications:
We are currently seeking a Tax Senior Accountant in our Akron, Cleveland and Wooster Offices.
The Tax Senior Accountant is a key member of the professional client service team and participates in tax engagements. The Tax Senior Accountant has primary responsibility for carrying out all fieldwork during a tax engagement while beginning to establish closer working relationships with client management and developing supervisory knowledge and experience.
To be considered for this Position, Candidates must:
- Hold a Bachelor or advanced degree in Accounting.
- Possess 3-6 years public accounting experience.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Be actively pursuing their CPA designation.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as basic knowledge of operating systems.
- Be self-motivated and willing to work in a team environment.
Meaden & Moore provides a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience, in addition to a unique incentive program that rewards our exemplary employees. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes your choice of medical programs, generous PTO, 401k, and various bonus opportunities.