Sprinklr is 1,500 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 20+ social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale. Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands around the world, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
What You will Do:
- Assist with the preparation of Sprinklr’s global interim (FIN18) and annual tax provision (ASC 740), including substantiating deferred tax balances, effective tax rate calculations and supporting workpapers for tax footnote disclosures.
- Collaborate with third party service providers on the US federal, state and local, and non-US income tax compliance process including data gathering, review and completion of various tax workpapers.
- Ensure a timely US and non-US indirect tax (sales and use, gross receipts, property, VAT/GST, etc.) tax compliance process by utilizing internal software and third party service providers.
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations for tax accounts as part of month-end close
- Research various technical income tax, sales and use tax, VAT/GST, and other US and non-US tax issues as related to Sprinklr.
- Investigate and resolve in a timely manner any tax notices and audits.
- Assist with building out and maintaining internal controls compliance on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor Sprinklr’s nexus footprint and assist with new registrations..
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate tax provision and compliance areas.
- Build collaborative relationships across various functions of the organization to resolve tax related questions and issues.
What We Are Looking for:
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, ability to drive work and process improvements
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- A high level of initiative, teamwork, urgency, accountability, and integrity
What Makes You Qualified
- 3+ years of direct and/or indirect tax experience working in a large public accounting firm or multi-national corporate tax department
- BA/BS in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA preferred and JD, MST, LLM desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Excel VBA and/or Excel Addins a plus
- Experience with Netsuite and Avalara/Vertex (preferred but not required)
Sprinklr has spent the last eight years building software for an “un-enterprise” world and we’re bringing the very best talent together to take us to the next level.