Reporting to the Tax Manager, the Senior Tax Analyst will support Mimecast’s worldwide tax function. The successful candidate will have experience with quarterly and annual income tax provisions for multinational corporations pursuant to ASC 740 as well as experience with US federal and state income returns. This is an opportunity to work with a growing team in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Prepare the worldwide quarterly and annual income tax provision including supporting documentation for domestic and foreign book to tax differences
- Calculate quarterly intercompany transfer pricing entries
- Document Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance
- Reconcile and rollforward tax accounts on a quarterly basis
- Calculate and file federal and state extensions and quarterly estimated tax payments
- Compile information needed for corporate tax returns prepared by outside service providers
- Perform research on various tax issues including US federal, state, and international tax
- Support federal and state tax audits by preparing responses and appropriate schedules
- Research and respond to federal and state tax notices in a timely manner
- Maintain the corporate tax reporting calendar
- Maintain the current development tracker with legislative tax changes and accounting pronouncements that may influence the global tax exposure
- Prepare ad hoc tax analyses, analytical support, and assistance with other special projects as needed
- Three + years of public tax accounting and/or publicly traded multinational company experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Taxation
- CPA/EA and/or MST strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills, e.g., excel, and ability to quickly adapt to new technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and process oriented that can develop and hold to specific project plans and timelines
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- A working knowledge of G/L systems (preferred)
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.