Type: Permanent, full-time
Desired background: 1 to 4 years of relevant working experience
Requested starting date: as soon as possible / can be negotiated
RELEX Solutions delivers unrivaled results for retailers around the world with cloud-native retail planning solutions powered by pragmatic AI, in-memory data processing and unsurpassed computational power. We are a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability and cut waste.
RELEX is a trusted partner by leading brands including e.g. to many global companies including Party City, WHSmith, Delhaize America, Morrisons, Coop Denmark and Circle K Europe. We are a team of more than 650 employees based in Helsinki, Finland with offices in the US (Atlanta), UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, and Spain.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can move among teams based on required skill set and personal interest. You are exposed to freedom and responsibilities based on your comfort level. We are passionate about what we do, but do not take ourselves too seriously. New challenges excite us where we can put our skills to test, and we make sure we have fun during the process. Life is supposed to be fun. Now - if you accept the challenge - we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
Are you a consultant-minded, customer centric individual looking for new challenges? Would you like to be part of an innovative team that is creating long term success for its growing list of retail, wholesale and manufacturing customers? Do you like to provide measurable value for your customers and fight against food waste while at the same time disrupting an industry?
Good news! We are now looking for Senior Technical Consultants to join our extraordinary Customer Operations team in Atlanta.
As a Senior Technical Consultant for the project-phase customers you will:
- Manage technical workstream for multiple large accounts
- Provide system integration subject matter expertise
- Lead technical discussions with the customer
- Develop and maintain client relationships at senior level
- Design, approve and own technical solutions in the customer implementations
- Ensure resolution for all critical incidents
- Support and lead complex investigations related to data management, integrations and system architecture
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert in support for pre-sales activities
- Travel up to 50%
- Bachelors/Masters degree and over 4 years of experience in the field of Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computing Science
- Project management experience
- Experience working with large accounts as technical architect or technical subject matter expert (over $1B in revenue)
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
We value the following aspects in our candidates:
- Knowledge of application monitoring and distributed systems
- Experience in supply chain management
- Fluent communication skills in English, other language skills are considered a bonus
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful, professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste