Job DescriptionJob #: 1027367
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail your most up to date resume to email@example.com
- Proven track record of leading teams of high caliber development resources
- Senior level communication, ability to act as a thought partner to our client's technical team
- Ability and proven experience functioning in an Architect role
- Able to contribute as a high level development resource while overseeing the Agile Development process
- Progressive application systems C# .NET design and development experience using Web API, LINQ, asynchronous programming, push notifications, and messaging
- Experience with SQL Server 2016 preferred.
- Understanding of the .NET framework version 3.5 and above
- GIT for source control and Azure DevOps for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Jira
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.